Homeopathy is a form of “holistic” medicine that is all natural and safe and it is used to treat the whole body, mind and soul. It is thus an extremely important part of healthcare and should be promoted to all people. But instead of buying homeopathic medicine at your local pharmacy you might be surprised to know that it is actually quite easy to make at home. Here is a step by step guide:
- Make a cup of tea
- Pour the tea into a clean empty 2 L container
- Fill the container with water
- Shake the container or alternatively hit the container ten times on your hand (you are now potentiating your medicine a.k.a succusion)
- Depending on the required strength of your medicine, empty 90, 99 or 100% of the water into the sink. If you choose 90 % you can put a D (in the US an X) on your container, if 99% a C and 100% a KD or KC.
- Again fill your container with 2 L of water
- Shake the container or hit it on your hand 10 times as in step 4
- Again empty the chosen volume into the sink
- Repeat steps 3-5 for another 10-200 times and remember the more times your repeat these steps the stronger the medicine will become
Congratulations you now have a homeopathic medicine. If you have chosen to empty only 90% of the contents into the sink and you repeated the dilution steps 30 times, then you have a 30D medicine. If you have chosen to empty 99% and repeated the dilutions 30 times you have a 30C (a much stronger) medicine. If you have emptied 100% of your contents into the sink and refilled (with water only), shook and emptied it 30 more times then you have used the “Korsakovian” method and you can put a 30KD or 30KC on your container. To make your medicine look even nicer stick a picture of a plant, maybe a tea leave, on your container. This is now an all natural medicine and it treats the whole body in a holistic way.
You can also decide to make different types of medicine to treat different diseases. You can prepare a tea from any plant or animal matter or even use things like urine, blood, pus etc. or you can go to the extreme and capture sunlight or X-rays in your medicine. But why stop there – how about a piece of the Berlin Wall? Because homeopathy is based on the principle of “like cures like” it follows that a small piece of the Berlin wall, which made people depressed, can be diluted into oblivion resulting in a homeopathic medicine for, you guessed it, depression! And if you have prepared a medicine for malaria, you can now confidently give your children a few drops of your medicine before they visit a malaria endemic region and be confident that they are fully protected against malaria.
Crazy right? Unfortunately not! This is the world of homeopathy in a nutshell. But it doesn’t stop there. It is even crazier and out of this world that the National Institute of Complementary Medicine and Western Sydney University, Australia support and defend this practice while they know that people are dying as a consequence.
But just to be on the safe side – please do not make your own homeopathic medicine, it doesn’t work for anything – it is a hoax!!